Adobe Illustrator for beginners
September 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Create and edit vector graphics (like illustrations and logos) in this Illustrator course for beginners.
In this 1.5 hour intro course we’ll start with the fundamentals:
- A demonstration of the basic tools and functionality of Illustrator
- Navigating around the interface
- Setting up your own custom workspace
- Key features and tools: layers, paths and (your new best friend) the pen tool
*Please bring along a USB to save your work.
Requirements and prerequisites:
- Intro to Mac class or proficiency with the Mac operating system
- Participants must be over 16 years of age
Before you book, please read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more. For more detailed information, please refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions.
View all our Illustrator short courses in the What’s On calendar.