Adobe Photoshop for beginners
August 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Get started with the basics of photo editing in this free Photoshop course for beginners.
In this 1.5 hour taster course we’ll step you through:
- The basic tools and functionality of Photoshop
- An overview of Photoshop’s capabilities
- Practical skills to help you experiment further
- By the end of the session you’ll have a digital postcard ready to send to your family and friends
*Please bring along a USB to save your work.
Requirements and prerequisites:
- Intro to Mac class or proficiency with the Mac operating system.
- Participants must be over 16 years of age
Before you book, please read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more. For more detailed information, please refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions.
View all our Photoshop short courses in the What’s On calendar.