- This event has passed.
Creating custom designs with Adobe Illustrator
17 September, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmA$80.00
Take your graphic skills to the next level in this intermediate Illustrator course.
Over 4 hours we’ll dissect advanced tools and techniques covering:
- Different ways to customise your artwork/designs
- Tools such as: Blending, envelope distorting, meshing etc
- Creating 3D objects & mapping artwork
- Creative infographics
- Perspective drawing
- Image tracing
Requirements and prerequisites:
- This is an intermediate course, and requires a solid understanding of Illustrator, its common tools and terminology. If you are new to Photoshop, please attend Adobe Illustrator for beginners first.
- Intro to Mac class or proficiency with the Mac operating system.
Before you book, please read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more. For more detailed information, please refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions.
View all our Illustrator short courses in the What’s On calendar.