- This event has passed.
Editing photos with Adobe Photoshop
26 August, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Build your photo editing skills in this intermediate Adobe Photoshop course.
In this 4 hour Adobe Photoshop course we’ll cover:
- Photo editing techniques using masks
- Colour & brightness corrections
- Touching up portraits
- Photograph combinations, blending and layering
Requirements and prerequisites:
- This is an intermediate course, and requires a solid understanding of Photoshop, its common tools and terminology. If you are new to Photoshop, please attend Adobe Photoshop for beginners first.
- Intro to Mac class or proficiency with the Mac operating system.
Before you book, please read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more. For more detailed information, please refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions.
View all our Photoshop short courses in the What’s On calendar.