- This event has passed.
InDesign 2 & 3: Advanced editing with Adobe InDesign
14 May, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmA$80.00
Create slick documents for digital and print publications in this advanced InDesign course.
Over 4 hours we’ll walk you through advanced features of InDesign:
- Powerful tools for streamlining the editing process
- Configuring documents properly from the outset
- Creating interactive PDF’s, forms and e-publications using tools like: table of contents, buttons, hyperlinks, basic animations and linked content
- Liquid layouts, layout planning and set-up
- Advances page options: Creating documents with different page sizes
- Converting existing documents to a format appropriate for digital publication
- Small introduction to DPS within Indesign
Requirements and prerequisites:
- This is an intermediate to advanced course, and requires a solid understanding of InDesign, its common tools and terminology. If you are new to InDesign, please attend the introductory class.
- Intro to Mac class or proficiency with the Mac operating system.
- Participants must be over 16 years of age
- Bring a USB to save your work!
Before you book, read our Short Courses FAQ. You’ll find answers to age restrictions, what to bring, what to do if you’re running late, refunds and more.
This short course is part of a series. View all our InDesign short courses in the What’s On calendar.